P2 Psychologist Position
MVS Psychology Group is a thriving clinic in the heart of Melbourne on Collins Street. We are a supportive team of caring and compassionate psychologists and we aim to provide high-quality care for our clients. We are well known for our warm and supportive team environment and have a fantastic administrative support team who help make our work seamless and streamlined.
At MVS, our vision is to provide an environment for personal growth. We are people focused in our care and we lead by promoting safe and effective outcomes with our patients and our team. We are committed to providing compassionate and innovative care, enabling hope in those we work with.
Due to a significant influx of referrals, we are in the process of expanding our clinic.
What we offer
At MVS Group we are committed to helping you achieve your goals in a supportive and friendly environment. We want your experience with us to be rewarding and offer several benefits:
- A contemporary fully fitted office on Collins Street with gym access, showers, and end-of-trip facilities;
- Full administrative support with innovative procedures and tools. We aim to make your day as seamless and supported as possible;
- A supportive and dedicated senior clinical lead who will provide individual and group supervision;
- Unique learning and professional development opportunities designed around your personal goals (not ours!);
- Added support for registrar psychologists who are offered to join our supportive registrar graduate psychology training programme. This programme is focused on helping you achieve your AHPRA requirements for endorsement in clinical psychology;
- We use an easy and functional electronic records system and you will have access to support 24/7;
- Being a part of a dynamic and innovative team of psychologists who emphasise peer supervision, social events and team meetings. We value support and actively encourage this in our workplace;
- We have a very strong referral base with several key partners including GPs and psychiatrists. We generally work closely with our referrers and have built a strong relationships. This means that you can expect to be busy without the ‘slow’ periods and all in a supportive and warm environment;
- We offer very flexible working arrangements. We acknowledge and respect that you have a life outside of work. We are open Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm; and Saturdays 9am to 1pm. We also offer onsite or remote work options to suit your individual needs;
- Highly competitive remuneration.
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally, a P2 clinical psychologist or registrar psychologist;
- Postgraduate qualifications in psychology;
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA);
- Eligibility to provide Medicare psychological services;
- Ability to work independently, with excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work with short, medium, and longer-term presentations, and a variety of psychological concerns.
About the role
Ideally we are looking for someone to join our vibrant team 2+ days a week. We are flexible with days and there will welcome the any desire to increase your days of work.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing psychotherapy to patients under your care;
- Maintaining an active case load;
- Updating patient records on our electronic records system (training provided);
- Liaising with referrers regarding your assessment, opinion, management plan and treatment progress;
- Preparing psychological reports for referrers as required;
- Being part of our vibrant and dynamic team.
Want to learn more?
Contact us today on (03) 8375 9642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org